Senior GUI Developer
San Jose, CA
The Senior GUI Developer will be responsible for developing an interactive user interface for the flagship IC verification tool. This includes defining and creating a web-based analysis interface for the tool. The GUI developer will work closely with product management to understand and implement requirements for the user interface.
We are looking for a developer with hands-on experience in web-based data analytics GUI development with a deep knowledge of latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
Applicant must have the following qualifications:
- BS in computer science or at least 5 years equivalent development experience
- Working knowledge of C/C++, Java, Python and UI programming on Linux
- Excellent visual design skills with understanding of user-system interaction
- Some experience with database-backed web application development with MySQL, Perl or PHP
- Problem analyzing and solving skills
- Familiarity with graphics programming
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment and on short development timelines
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Knowledge in semiconductor tools interface would be a plus
Comprehensive Solution for
Full Chip Clock Analysis